{I strongly recommened to read the plot BEFORE watching the video} THIS VIDEO DEALS WITH VIOLENCE, DEATH, HOMOSEXUALITY AND HEXXUS BEING A BAMF, IT ALSO USES RELIGIOUS SYMBOLS AND ABUSES QUOTES FROM 'BATMAN: UNDER THE RED HOOD'. Also, the last time I checked, Depeche Mode was liked by many LGBT people. Feeling warned? Good. {I'm drinking rakija with my friends, while finishing this description soooo.... yeah. I'll just blame things on alcohol, because I'm lame like that.} Also, my descriptions are so friggin' long, because they're easing my butthurt, that comes from the fact that me = loser unable to write fanfiction in English. SO YOU SHOULD ALL JUST, LIKE, WRITE ME TONS OF FANFICS, OKAY. okay. Reading fanfics makes me flail. And spazz. Just so you know. // *** PLOT -- PLEASE READ BEFORE WATCHING *** // PART 1: www.youtube.com { summary: Dimitri's the son of the Lucifer, half human, half demon, with Hexxus representing his devil side; his beloved hobby is spreading chaos an! d hatered, tricking mortals into murdering one another } SINBAD'S POV: www.youtube.com { in which Sinbad meets Dimitri and they begin a relationship } A monk [priests, monks, rabins etc. can sense Dimitri's 'roots'] complains to his Hindu goddess, Kali, about the son of Lucifer and that something should be FINALLY done about the mess he's making. The goddess agrees, claiming Tzipporah's body as her human vessel [the fire is the element that's connecting them]; the goddess is shocked to find that ...
0 comments: