Tuesday, April 24, 2012

PINK CREAM 69 - Livin' My Life For You

PINK CREAM 69 - Livin' My Life For You

PLAYLIST: www.youtube.com Size It Up - Live in Kawasaki, Japan, January 31st, 1992 Past And Present DVD MUSICIANS: Andi Deris vocals Alfred Koffler guitars Dennis Ward bass Kosta Zafiriou drums VIDEO LISTING - DVD2: 1. Take Those Tears youtu.be 2. Welcome The Night youtu.be 3. Do You Like It Like That youtu.be 4. Signs Of Danger youtu.be 5. Where The Eagle Learns To Fly youtu.be 6. Livin' My Life For You youtu.be 7. Rolling Down A Thunder youtu.be 8. Talk To The Moon youtu.be 9. HellĂ‚´s Gone Crazy youtu.be 10. One Step Into Paradise youtu.be 11. Detroit Rock City youtu.be 12. White Men Do No Reggae youtu.be LYRICS: Written by Andi Deris Don't keep me waitin' No used to cool down now My mind's gettin' happy You drive me nuts somehow Look in my eyes There ain't no lies Every word I say is true Yeah, yeah, yeah Every night, every day, all the time I'm just livin' my life for you I would die for you and I don't lie I'm just livin' my life for you Life is so easy With just a drin! k or two Burn all my money There's nothing else to do I'm on the lose I need the juice Kill the pain that's in my brain Yeah, yeah, yeah Every night, every day, all the time I'm just livin' my life for you I would die for you and I don't lie I'm just livin' my life for you





0 comments: