This video with music was created with 3 different Fractals. The Fractals were all created in Mandelbulb 3D, I rendered all of the images and created the videos in Roxio VideoWave. This video is Part 2 to another similar video I posted today... I've added one more video to this, The Engine Room Len1 The Engine Room - len1.deviantart.com Please check out len1's work. The ship - The start point was created by GrahamSym on deviantArt - cpmacd.deviantart.com The computer Deck was created from the start point of GrahamSym on DeviantArt here - grahamsym.deviantart.com The music I created on my guitar, the vocals are me, I've added sound effects in Virtual DJ. This piece of music is from Pink Floyd's Wish You Were Here, I recorded this, this afternoon and remixed it in Virtual DJ adding echo, phase shifter, reverb, flanger. You can find this music and more on my Guitar and Lyrics site - www.cpmacdonald.info . Please check out all my other videos on YouTube - www.youtube.com Enjoy!
0 comments: